8. Dry mouth – I know, obviously…your body needs fluids to create saliva. Did you know that dry mouth could contribute to more bacteria and… ahem… bad breath and tooth decay?
9. Muscle Cramps – When you become dehydrated and that ratio is skewed, you can end up experiencing cramping and spasming, which can be very painful.
10. Rapid Heart rate – f you are very dehydrated then your body will start to struggle. Blood pressure will be likely to decrease, the heart rate will increase and breathing will also become more rapid. At the same time, body temperature is likely to go up, which the body will then fight to try and cool back down.
11. Urinary tract infections become more common for those that are dehydrated.
12. Inability to lose weight. Dehydration slows down your metabolism. Now if this is not a good reason to get hydrated, I don’t know what is.
Our services do not take the place of your physician’s advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. As with any new treatment, please consult your physician if you have any concerns or to see if this is right for you.
Free call 24/7
+1-866-4 CORE iV